About – Listening, Responding and Delivering
Since 1978, Jenkins•Peer Architects (J•PA) has delivered thoughtful design that enriches our communities, respects our environment, and delivers lasting value for our clients. The Charlotte-based firm offers planning, architectural, and interior design services throughout the Southeast.
J•PA’s portfolio reflects the firm’s commitment to supporting our communities wherever people live, learn, work, and play. We offer a client-focused approach and creative design solutions on a diverse range of projects for colleges and universities, corporate clients and developers, civic and cultural institutions, and non-profit organizations.
While J•PA’s design portfolio is wide-ranging, our approach remains constant: listen, respond, and deliver. We focus on building community—a commitment that is evident in our collaborative approach, our dedication to sustainable design principles, and our active engagement with the individuals and organizations that support and define our communities. J•PA’s long-standing relationships and the noteworthy projects that result reflect the dedication and caring spirit of our entire staff.
Mission & Values – Our purpose. Our standard. Our guide.
Jenkins•Peer Architects is a diverse, independently-owned design firm.
We combine responsive service and creative problem-solving to enrich client value and enhance our communities.
J•PA promotes professional and personal advancement within an open and collaborative environment.
We are: Collaborative, Creative, Motivated, Empathetic, Successful, Ethical and Energizing
Architectural Experience Program (AXP) – Training • Development • Support
As part of our Architectural Experience Program J•PA offers the following:
- Senior level mentoring by management for all interns
- Direct involvement in business operations through monthly studio team meetings and weekly staff meetings
- Reimbursement for Architectural Registration Exam fees for qualified individuals
- Reimbursement for other professional accreditation exam fees (LEED, CSI, etc.) for qualified individuals
- Study library of books and mock exams for the Architectural Registration Exam and the LEED exam
- Paid leave for interns taking the Architectural Registration Exam and the LEED exam
- Periodic Continuing Education programs scheduled throughout the year
Careers – Be the Architect of your Future
Jenkins • Peer Architects is a well-established, award winning design firm located and in uptown Charlotte.
No current openings at this time.