This versatile facility is where concepts become reality, with engineering laboratories for technology-based manufacturing, network-quality television and recording studios, and a center for the study of business-to-business sales.
The Center for Applied Technology is designed to support the needs of both graduate and undergraduate programs, as well as a variety of business and industry partners.
The 28,000-sf Center features:
- An audio recording studio with support labs and control room;
- A television studio with multimedia lab and control room
- An advanced manufacturing center
- A telecommunications lab
- A professional business communications lab;
- Classroom facilities;
- Offices; and
- An interactive video wall