Founded in 1937, Davidson College Presbyterian Church is one of the largest Presbyterian congregations in North Carolina. The church was in need of additional space to meet its active religious and community outreach programs.
The new 10,200-sf Congregation House is prominently located on the Davidson College campus and features:
- A large multipurpose room
- Kitchen & dining area
- Youth lounge & Sunday School classrooms
- An expansive covered porch